Pages

Saturday 17 July 2010

First Jottings

Well, I'm not at all sure what I'm going to do with this. I think I'm hoping it might make me write down notes, thoughts, ideas, observations etc, anything that might be useful for creative writing. Or even just writing!

I did a creative writing course over the summer at New College in Swindon with a great bunch of people and a great tutor, Steve Tuffin. Despite not being sure that I am a creative writer (I'm rather better at editing I think than having original ideas) I've signed up for another course in September to have another go at it. If nowt else it keeps me using English - which I love - and keeps me thinking instead of stagnating, and over the winter months, hibernating.

Some of what appears on here will really be just for me - I think - random, rabid, ramblings and so on.

It would be good to hear from other wanna be creative writers or people just interested in the English language generally.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela,
    I loved the posts and it's true, I really am a great tutor. Ha! Ha! Your garden sounds fab. Let's hope the weather holds. Looking forward to seeing you all next time.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search