Pages

Sunday 8 August 2010

Persecution complex

Sunday 8th August 2010 

 

Bastard ants have eaten one my ground cover plants at the root! Grr!! 

 

What with ants eating my plants; a feral cat shitting on my plants; and bloody car owners whose parking would be unfavourably compared to that done by drivers that have been blind from birth, I'm feeling just a little bit persecuted!!! :-(  Not to mention assaulted. And not particularly at one with the natural world!

 

Five times now drivers using the spare parking in my close that adjoins my front garden have damaged the corner; two kerbstones, two slabs and a bright orange post have ALL gone for a burton. I mean, I know there's hunger, disease and poverty in the world but surely 5 times damage would wind anybody up?!

 

Harrumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search